Sangha Tone is known as an energetic, boutique firm with a fresh approach to accounting.
Serving a carefully selected book of creators, innovators and risk-takers, we specialize in providing left-brained strategies for right-brained entrepreneurs. Our advisory, tax and assurance services support the life-cycle of a business and our clients trust us wholeheartedly to save them money and help them grow their businesses.
Working as an extension of our client’s team, we provide service that is carefully tailored to the unique needs of their company.
Believing that success is team effort, we have carefully selected, and mentored, a dynamic team of specialists to support our clients through the highs and lows of their business journey. Sangha Tone offers big firm expertise, with small firm personality.
We are currently seeking a Tax Specialist to join our team in our Langley office. As the successful candidate, you will bring to our team sound technical knowledge of tax, planning and compliance. Your main focus is to deliver exceptional service to our clients as well as providing support to the partners and staff.
As a Tax Specialist some of your responsibilities will include:
- Succession and estate planning
- Tax reorganizations and restructurings to maximize their after-tax wealth
- Family tax and personal trust planning;
- Business mergers and acquisitions
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- CPA designation with 1-5 + years tax experience
- Sound knowledge of Income Tax Legislation + guidelines
- Excellent project management, time management and leadership skills
- Exhibits and provides a sense of collaboration and teamwork
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, work under pressure and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines
- Strong commitment to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in exploring this exciting career opportunity please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to Sangha Tone Chartered Professional Accountants.
Fax: 604-608-4990 or Email: email@example.com
Sangha Tone is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.